Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
1 of the best things we can do 2 get out of the cabals control matrix is 2 shake off the shackles of dependency by being self reliant.this week,I have had several people tell me they cannot opt out of the system,because u need a million dollars 2 buy an organic farm on 40 acres 2 do so.Frens- this is not an all or nothing thing.I dont know why this is a prevalent idea,only thing i can think of-people have been brain washed 2 think this way.there are a million things u can do 2 be more self reliant in small ways that really add up over time.anything u can do to do it yourself,save money,work for yourself,not rely on the doctor,big corps,tradesmen,food conglomerates,university, government,etc.all actions u take4 yourself add up over time 2 make u capable, more intelligent,& less reliant on any1.we do this routinely,4 many years out of necessity, now because its cool 2 learn new things¬ pay 4 them.Im probably preaching 2 the choir,but im going 2 do a series of posts 4 any1 interested.
01:18 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it