Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
16 March, 11:35
SERIOUS QUESTION... does anyone know if/how the local school boards will be held liable? mask mandate lifted in the State of Ga YET local school boards are still forcing the mask mandate on students. apparently the school nurses make the call?? ๐Ÿคฏ๐ŸคฏHow they hell do i fight this... where do i begin?

i put in a call to the School Board and to the local school. no luck, they side with the corrupt CDC. i have emailed REAL news etc....

how the hell fo i fight this! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ someone oit there please help. small account, never get seen, likes etc. i am an Amercan Patriot mother fighting for my kids looking for help. anyone anyone bueller bueller๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 4Childrensaved in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Boudreaux, click on at the bottom under it