CIA Has Sleepers Everywhere.
Replaced Yet?
FISA Shot?
11:41 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
16 March, 09:54
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
This guy deserves some applause for continuing to question A.C. good for him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
16 March, 12:48
Has no soul, very scary looking, his eyes dead give away,a traitor to the world with false reporting through the Gobalist that control the main stream media, CNN Criminal News Network

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
16 March, 12:35
Hummm? Nothing to say? But I thought it was his job to give us the truth...Not when you are a C_A plant.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
16 March, 12:30
You know Cooper has been fractured and has multiple personalities.
If was me I'd be quoting scripture and watch the demons try to manifest out of him.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 March, 12:21
ohhhhh... so busted

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 March, 12:15
Oh how he hates it when the tables are turned.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 March, 12:12
ANDERSON DATING A DEEP STATE MILITARY BOY?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 12:09
EXCELLENT!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 March, 11:52
Does anyone else think AC look like the Bidan mask actor?
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
16 March, 12:15
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
☝️

Cee Bear @CBear
16 March, 12:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I thought it was Bidan