Think multiple meanings..
Clean your room, logical next step is,
Clean House, logical next step is...
11:31 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
27 June, 03:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I Do I Do I Really Do.. and Funny you say this last 3 weeks I've done a ton of organizing, sorting, cleaning, throwing away old stuff, my garden is cleaner than it's ever been, getting projects done like mad... I mean I'm a get it done type of guy but it's starting to get ridiculous and this includes a huge about of time on here or there. Little sleep and a long day goes a long way I guess. Don't know what brought on Mr clean but maybe sub consciously I'm getting things cleaned up here before the Big clean up. Either way a lot is getting done. We gotta be the change in every way to create a better world I'm willing to do whatever it takes including I guess going on a cleaning bender. Thanks for the post 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 June, 03:42
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I did too, I think we're all feeling that vibe.
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
27 June, 02:33
take out the trash!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

27 June, 02:17
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 June, 02:09
omg haha. i get it but I am LITERALLY cleaning my room/attic right now 😂 I have to talk myself through it.. “you CAN throw this out! you haven’t looked at it in 10 years!” why is it so hard to get rid of “stuff”! —but getting rid of physical things actually does clear mental space for me :)

27 June, 02:12
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I literally was too 🤭 just finished actually.
We start by winning the small battles like this and keep spiraling out and up! 🕊🤍

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
20 May, 07:36
Ugh Fine....😂

20 May, 09:12
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
😂😂😂

Martha Smith @Victura54
16 March, 11:43
Clean the yard
Clean the neighborhood
Clean the town...

16 March, 12:21
In response Martha Smith to her Publication
Matthew 7:3-5 🙏🤍

16 March, 11:33
Yes
Ugh
Fine.

16 March, 11:32
😣☹️