Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 12:59
Today is the 13th. [Their] number.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
Ready to see some live action arrests.
01:00 PM - Jan 13, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 January, 01:52
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
NO doubt! This has been going on forever......my gut tells me 1/19 is the day because it mirrors 1/19. I know that makes many panic because it's one day from 1/20. Don't think anyone is inaugerated on 1/20. This goes to March/April. Trump implementing Trumpsara. Military runs country until new elections. That's when will get Trump 2.0/Flynn VP or JFK VP.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 January, 01:56
In response Janet Love to her Publication
And....it's National Popcorn Day! Winning the war with irony! That's my style. Love it!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
13 January, 01:56
In response Janet Love to her Publication
And....it's National Popcorn Day! Winning the war with irony! That's my style. Love it!