Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
The Washington Post's Fake Trump Quote Scandal Is a Lot Worse Than You Think

https://pjmedia.com/news-a...
10:11 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
16 March, 08:06
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Is the Washington post owned by the Amazon CEO that stepped down....... maybe he is singing......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 07:54
Nothing will be done about it, just like everything else.

Why? Because American Patriots are so soft they are literally sitting around waiting for something to happen while Donald John Trump goes on natty tv and announces "everyone should take the vaccine".

I am DEAD. Now we find out how deep the Q cult is.......because if we aren;t going to handle this, who is?

Choking to fucking death at what I just witnessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
16 March, 07:54
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
What do you want to do right now?

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
16 March, 12:43
Yeah I listened to the full verision the day it came out. Why didn't they? It wasn't hard to find. It was hard to pass around enemy controlled boards though.
I miss functioning news.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 March, 12:40
President Trump would know full well that any phone calls he was on were tapped. And anyone with half a brain cell would know this as well. The level of corrupt w/WaPo, Times, etc is being exposed. There's a long list of malfeasances Bezos has engaged in. He should already be in prison.

https://theduran.com/jeff-...

https://www.complex.com/li...

https://www.newsweek.com/d...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 March, 12:14
At the time, I wondered if it was even Trumps voice... like the "pussy grab" audio... I also wondered if that was Alex Baldwin impersonating Trump.

When you are part of the leftist mindset, that believes that:
...by all means necessary
the ends justify the means
common people are cattle to be herded and used at will...
you really WILL do anything to destroy an enemy, and take his power.

Cindy Rogers @CjRogers49
16 March, 12:04
Guess who owns the WashingtonPost...i think it's Bazos

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
16 March, 08:07
In response Cindy Rogers to her Publication
Oh yes i just posted this on another post!!! seems as though hhey may have him singing!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 March, 10:31
Wow we own another paper now. It's like whitehat bingo we keep winning! Bigly I might add.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 07:51
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Trump just went on national tv and said everyone should tkae th vaccine.

Winning BIGLY? Pffffftttttttttttt! When? Where?

All I see are skull fucking sand we have no justice and no country.

But, hey.....trust the plan and all.

DEAD.