Lynn Pistacchio @lynnpistacchio
Responses (hurtful words, misunderstandings, etc)
Reactions (anger, hostility, violence, inappropriate actions)
Coping skills (crying, walking away, retreating, substance use, and more)
Situational awareness (knowing what’s happening before you enter a spot or site)

This is a shortlist…

We have to help each other, Patriots!

After reading, drop some HELPFUL IDEAS below. What ways have you found to cope with the day-to-day concerns you or a family member has had?

I believe we (people) don’t take the time to understand several key parts of being human.

Another way to say it “our brains do not understand why one person is quick to behave one way and another will be the opposite”.

We are human. We have emotions. We process information differently.

Understanding ourselves and why we do the things we do will certainly help YOU understand your spouse, sibling, child, and even our unsupportive families!

We have seen the stress in our teens who spent the y
08:09 AM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by lynnpistacchio in this post can reply
16 March, 04:48
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
who spent the year isolated from friends. Our children have suffered in grades, academic scholarships, proms, and graduation activities. We won’t know the full results of a year or more lost out of their lives.

I read an article today about Post-Covid Stress Disorder. I don’t doubt the thoughts behind the disorder, I have not found articles that do not mention China research, CDC research, and MSM. I won’t be sharing jaded information. We know the problem is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smilin Doug @SmilinDoug
16 March, 02:01
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
I like to know as much about what I'm talking about as possible. I make the person I'm talking to stays on topic. A lot of times they like to change topics if they feel they are losing. State facts and give references. I like to talk about the documentaries Out of Shadows and Hillary's America. There is a lot of info in those films. I figure that might be a start for them to want to learn the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 04:50
In response Smilin Doug to his Publication
THAT is a great strategy! I like how simple you follow that guideline. And both of the documentaries you mentioned are right on! 👊