Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
11 March, 07:59
Three major Tsunami "Exercises" are about to be conducted with no warning to the general public.

PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION HERE
https://www.tsunami.gov/?p...

3/11/21 Carribean
3/17/21 Altantic
3/24/21 Pacific

There are detailed PDFs for each region/exercise.

Why are they not talking about this and preparing the public?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
This is written in the same post-tense language as Lockstep...they always tell us first...down to the height of the waves in this case.

Max height in both the Pacific and Atlantic exercises are listed under 1m, but world charts showing wave momentum over 15hrs reaching Australia!

Major referencing to seeking high ground and moving inland, keeping boats min. 180m out to sea etc. Alot of detail in a scenario that has a tsunami height of
05:41 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CommandThySelf in this post can reply
16 March, 05:45
In response I Am Camille to her Publication
...of >1m 🧐

WATCH THE WATER! FF? Only one Warning issued 💥

God Bless Us All WWG1WGA!! 🙏😇✝️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 March, 05:55
Apologies! Wave height listed as less than 1m 🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 March, 02:14