Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
Three major Tsunami "Exercises" are about to be conducted with no warning to the general public.

PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION HERE
https://www.tsunami.gov/?p...

3/11/21 Carribean
3/17/21 Altantic
3/24/21 Pacific

There are detailed PDFs for each region/exercise.

Why are they not talking about this and preparing the public?
07:59 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SocialDisruption17 in this post can reply
Nancy Silva @Ladyhawk
16 March, 01:31
In response Social Disruption to his Publication
Thank you very much for sharing, I will be on the Oregon Coast during the exercise so really appreciate this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
16 March, 11:49
Is it weather warfare?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
16 March, 09:51
Pretty crazy for sure.... I went to your link: https://www.tsunami.gov/?p... ........ and other than last year (2020) they've done these exercises (around 3) every year at this time of year.....

weird

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 March, 09:28
I am literally sitting on the California coast the skies are clear all I know is there’s lights high in the sky blinking, they’ve been there all night 🤫

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 March, 06:06
9.3.2021 hit quake 4,8 nearby Epstein Island. What a beautiful concidence🤔🤣

https://caribbeannewsround...

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
16 March, 05:41
This is written in the same post-tense language as Lockstep...they always tell us first...down to the height of the waves in this case.

Max height in both the Pacific and Atlantic exercises are listed under 1m, but world charts showing wave momentum over 15hrs reaching Australia!

Major referencing to seeking high ground and moving inland, keeping boats min. 180m out to sea etc. Alot of detail in a scenario that has a tsunami height of

I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
16 March, 05:45
In response I Am Camille to her Publication
...of >1m 🧐

WATCH THE WATER! FF? Only one Warning issued 💥

God Bless Us All WWG1WGA!! 🙏😇✝️🙌

Phree Dom @HempOilCures
16 March, 12:25

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 March, 03:36
The document states the public will be warned this is only an exercise but we shall see. The Pacific exercise is set for March 24.
https://www.tsunami.gov/ex...

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
15 March, 03:05
and on 3/17....

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
15 March, 01:35
😳🤔☝🏻

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
15 March, 11:21
shared. thank you!

anon anon @Qcolorado
15 March, 09:32
I wonder how this will unfold. Thanks for finding it!

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
15 March, 09:36
In response anon anon to her Publication
Agreed.

Thanks for sharing and getting the word out. I haven't seen anyone else mentioning it.