THEY JUST PURGED A BUNCHHHHHH OF US

NO WORRIES

GO BACK
04:32 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
21 January, 04:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I tried to go back with a new account...it was suspended as I was creating it. LOL. FOOK TWITTER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Cyr @angiecyr
21 January, 04:49
Yep they just got me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie MAGA @susieQ
21 January, 04:45
Just got me, too. And I don't tweet. All I do is RT. Not going back. Not worth it. I'll stay here, the fight is here. This is where we are needed.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
21 January, 04:43
EVERY THEY KICK ME OFF DUE TO MY PHONE NUMBER

Michele Bernard @Murphy72
21 January, 04:42
Hi sent you a message

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
21 January, 04:39
I just got suspended as well...about 5 minutes ago.

Teresa Quber @TrustQuber
21 January, 04:35
yep i just realized that ughh 🤣