Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
15 March, 11:23
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Most doctors are pretty smart, and most of them are well-meaning people, but they're programmed, just like everybody else. I'm a doctor, I know. When I woke up in 2020 (with another longtime friend, also an MD) and began to research, we discovered all the lies of Big Pharma and Big Medicine. The Deep State has been controlling the flow of information to physicians, nurses, and all health care personnel, for decades. Follow the money. Now I know the Truth.
The Great Awakening will awaken the doctors. My friend and I have been trying to awaken all the doctors we know, and we know a lot. I woke up my physician husband. It's a domino effect. The whole system has to go, DS medical system included. Trust The Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
15 March, 11:40
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I am a hospitalist NP and work with some great docs but they're all asleep. Any discussion about COVID outside of accepted algorithms from mainstream sources are simply not allowed. I do not have any other options for work right now so I red-pill where I can but mostly keep to myself. It has become a very lonely place over the past year and my own feelings of ethical dilemma towards what I know and what I am allowed to practice are causing me great distress.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
15 March, 03:17
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
I so understand and you are not alone!! We are trying to balance good care for our patients with all we learned in school. Makes my head spin somedays. But, please say positive! Even if you aren't using words to redpill, be a bright light that will help eradicate the dark!!♥️

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
15 March, 04:13
In response Cydney Grant to her Publication
I wish there was a place for health care workers to find each other where we can share some of our thoughts and heartaches regarding this situation. And even some real EB studies that do not have rigged results to keep the narrative going. I have found some of those studies over the summer on DuckDuckGo but they are not available with the usual search engines. No one I work with knows about the HCQ and mask studies that came out of Europe this past summer.

15 March, 10:31
I'm not terribly techy but I could start a group on Gab? I would love to be able to chat w/ other health care workers. I think we are in an unusual situation in all of this. Financially, just leaving and starting a new alt med practice is not a reality right now. For me anyway. But I love helping people and would love to find other ways to do so. Let me know your thoughts.

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
I'm not very techy either but I think it would be a great place to start. I would certainly join and think it would be great to have a community of health care workers to share our experiences and feelings surrounding COVID or even just disillusionment with traditional medicine. And I agree, it's not feasible to start over with alternative medicine right now but could be a direction in the future (just did a weekend of CME in energy healing because I couldn't stomach spending that much time at a traditional medical conference). Count me in!
10:37 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pdward2007 in this post can reply
16 March, 10:35
I have a group at gab already. Started it for something else and ended up going a different route but we could start there? My handle is upandatem on gab and the group name is well rested.

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
16 March, 05:24
I found you on Gab. My Gab handle is @pdward2007 .