Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
21 January, 03:36
To all my friends who were in DC on 1/20/21. Couple Qs:

Were you allowed to be within hearing distance of capital during “ceremony”?

Were you able to get recorded hearings with time stamp to match what was shown on TV?

Did you hear any singing?

Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
21 January, 03:59
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
frankie mundo @meanbean17
21 January, 04:14
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
I feel like thats just when the stream video was posted.

If you can't queue up a live stream ahead of time, then i agree thats suspect

Alice Richter @JAliceR
good point but I don't know if they could have pics of GaGa singing beforehand? I'm not good w/ all the computer stuff but do know GaGa would've never shown her outfit ahead of time- from a woman's point of view😉
04:17 PM - Jan 21, 2021
In response frankie mundo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JAliceR in this post can reply
21 January, 04:23
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
that video looks paused though- that grey bar indicates the video has been running for a bit- or the livestream ended and they rewatched that part.

I wish there was more context to this- like a video showing this off or something.

I do believe something fishy is up though- I'm just looking out for those FFs that make people think were crazy

21 January, 04:27
Also- these things are easily edited through the web browser- keep that in mind. If you press f12 while using chrome, you have access to your version of the websites code. The HTML, CSS, and javascript.

You can, as the user- edit any of this including the text on the screen as long as you locate the portion to edit.

This changes back on refreshing the web page

With that being said- I peeped a video of Trump passing behind Biden during his EO signings, and I'm convinced something is still going down.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
21 January, 06:28
Thank you for your insight, really! Always need other's knowledge to make good decisions!❤️