Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
To all my friends who were in DC on 1/20/21. Couple Qs:

Were you allowed to be within hearing distance of capital during “ceremony”?

Were you able to get recorded hearings with time stamp to match what was shown on TV?

Did you hear any singing?

Anyone?
03:36 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
22 January, 10:20
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Now this from Telegram👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
22 January, 08:41
Found this on Wego. Curiouser and curiouser🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
22 January, 11:22
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
pre- filmed?? I believe so!! The day OF if typed in search engine it said from a week ago!! Charlie Ward got video of LIVE FEED 🙄
10 HOURS BEFORE IT AIRED HERE! 🤣

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
22 January, 11:25
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
Don't just give us screen shots, give us the exact links so that the authenticity of what we are seeing can be verified. Screen shots can be fake you know.

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
22 January, 05:09
Listen to what Charlie Ward has to say at 3:25 into the clip. Not sure how true it is but i just got home from work and will dig into it!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:54
We need to keep digging on this. The Plan actually is making total sense when you think about it. But it is all so outrageous that even all of us who were "prepared" can hardly believe it.

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:43
This is what I want to know. Think about it, nobody good get in or out, all bridges closed. But those who live there?????????????????????

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:44
In response Anna Maria to her Publication
could not good

Kaz Campus @Itstherising
22 January, 12:40
In response Anna Maria to her Publication
This would make a lot of sense then... Airbnb cancelled all of their bookings in the area also.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 January, 05:11
Was not there but have been watching clips of set up & thinking about old VK posts about figuring out true size of things from photos. I took a screen shot of this one, which happened to be at :17 sec, & two "workers" pull out tape measures at the same time. What are they even measuring? Seemed odd to me. Could be nothing, but got me wondering if we are supposed to be showing or proving it was somehow staged/fake? Movie magic on display.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
21 January, 05:12
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Clarification: 1:07 into the video >17 ;)

Kaz Campus @Itstherising
22 January, 12:42
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
oh lol totally. I'm a director and would definitely ask actors to do something like this to look busy 😂

Kovian Tel @Kovian
21 January, 04:49
I am currently analyzing the video. It is an edit. It was not live and most definitely not on location. The transmission was hooked to the live feed and the loud speakers of the area.

I can personally attest to the fact that there are previous pre-built sets to the exact copy of both the capitol and the white house. This is for filming purposes. One of the many sets also exists in Bulgaria, where the "Olympus Has Fallen" was filmed.

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:46
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
Right. Castle Rock Entertainment built sets. That is the easy part. But making sure no person could be aware that it was not going on is the harder part. What about those who live there?

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:48
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
I'm going to watch it all again as well. Can you explain further the part about the transmission being hooked to the live feed and the loud speakers of the area? Oh wait, the pre recorded video was played live at that time in the area? Sound only?

Russell Calka @Rusz102817
21 January, 04:22
I mean it IS possible that cars can park on the grass, no?

Anna Maria @Anna_Maria
21 January, 05:52
In response Russell Calka to his Publication
Are you referring to the car through the OO window? I'm not stuck on that one. This other stuff about the inauguration has got me wondering though. Although at the time I did find it odd that it was a long while before they finally showed JB at the WH and that stuck me as odd, even beforing realizing this other stuff about it.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 January, 04:01
I heard that people in Spain saw the Ignoration 'live' at 7AM, so, that would have been the middle of the night here, do I hear 'Green Screen' anyone?

Alice Richter @JAliceR
21 January, 03:59

frankie mundo @meanbean17
21 January, 04:14
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
I feel like thats just when the stream video was posted.

If you can't queue up a live stream ahead of time, then i agree thats suspect

Dina Silverman @Dina74
21 January, 03:56
my friends daughter is in DC. shes a ng. she heard lady gaga sing but that was it. she never heard biden getting sworn in.

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
21 January, 03:48
I also read that the weather was different on that day than what they showed on tv

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
21 January, 03:47
From my research Iheard it was pre-recorded & didnt actually happen on 1-20-2021... We are watching a movie. I know how it ends, God Wins! 🇺🇸🦅

Wego All @Wego2
21 January, 03:47

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 04:56
In response Wego All to his Publication
Apparently there is a road of some sort... A driveway? The same (looks like an envoy) is in Trump's pic but further up said drive

Cat Cam @Catcam
21 January, 05:06
In response Wego All to his Publication

Sharon Tobe @sjtobe
21 January, 03:43
I wasn't there but heard someone say today that the weather on TV didn't match the weather for the 20th in DC. Don't know if it's true but thought I'd let you know.

Gan Urf @anydaynow
21 January, 03:42
Excellent line of quesitons!

Malene Thye-Petersen @MaleneThye
21 January, 03:41
Keep bringing on the good questions!