Kim Runner @kimrunner
New Mr Pool c/o FoJAk3 on Twitter... 3.15 - 6:26 pm Eastern.

This is the 3rd time Mr Pool has tweeted this pic!

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3...
07:38 PM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 March, 03:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Rome Wealth Seams to all tie together No?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Trumpster @CT1961
16 March, 11:55
(Caesar) (Rome) (Vatican) is dead?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 March, 08:28
thats the scn s.o. wreath

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
16 March, 06:17
In response Aurora Rucker to her Publication
can someone please fill me in on who Mr. Pool is? please i missed this development

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
15 March, 11:51
Also, from Whiplash on Telegram (2 pictures)

15 March, 11:51
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
15 March, 10:58
🤔🤔

Blessed Momma @Blessedmomma9
15 March, 10:37
Chinese calendar--2.3 today and 2.4 tomorrow
3GD--today is 3 month, 74th day

Would be a good day to dish it back to Chyna!

I think everyone expects something March 17th and will be 💔

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
15 March, 10:08
interesting.....🤔 Huawei pops up

https://www.google.com/sea...
07:06 PM, Mar. 15, 2021

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
15 March, 10:00
reverse look up: (nothing special)

smiley face is used by C.U. (music)

the music sucks IMO, so i am not gonna post link to it, nor will i torture myself to find a message that means F/all (soundcloud and youtube)

anyone have access to original image?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

15 March, 09:36
Gold = NESARA / GESARA
crypto XDC (XinFin) = Copper
also looks like the logos of the WHO & UN

The Mac @TheMac
15 March, 09:39
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

CHRISTINE GILLIAM @aaapricot
15 March, 09:34
to me this means "Ceasar is dead", think about it.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 March, 09:10
IMHO those are dead eyes.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
15 March, 09:06
Nesara Gesara

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
15 March, 08:31
wheat has all kinds of different meanings but here's one that may apply
"Wheat is compared to tares or weeds in the Bible. The weeds or tares are symbolic of unbelievers."

North *** @Northstar
15 March, 08:19
17 Angry Dems...3

*+U1 />[O]

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 March, 08:11
How about #659 , offering an "olive branch"?
https://qalerts.app/?n=659

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 March, 08:16
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
But we've already had "freedom day." And I don't know of an image of him standing in front of any Freedom statue (Liberty?). But, olive branch could be pertinent in light of theme of #659 . 🤷🏼‍♀️idk

got your six @gotyoursix
15 March, 08:04
I wonder why I don't see this post on Mr Pool's timeline?

Amanda Anon @AnonAmanda
15 March, 08:16
In response got your six to his Publication
he deltes them right after posting

Gerri World @Gerri_World
15 March, 07:59
I think the wreath around is a Roman symbol meaning: to have dominion over. The wreath is in gold which could mean something....

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
15 March, 07:59
x x might mean 10 10

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
15 March, 07:54
Ok...I believe that is an olive wreath. There are many things that use this symbol. I found this...

"Olive wreath

The Olive wreath also known as kotinos (Greek: κότινος), was the prize for the winner at the ancient Olympic Games. It was a branch of the wild olive tree Kallistefanos Elea (also referred to as Elaia Kallistephanos) that grew at Olympia, intertwined to form a circle or a horse-shoe. The branches of the sacred wild-olive tree near the temple of Zeus were cut by a “pais amfithalis” (a boy whose parents were both alive) with a pair of golden scissors. Then he took them to the temple of Hera and placed them on a gold-ivory table. From there, the Hellanodikai (the judges of the Olympic Games) would take them, make the wreaths and crown the winners of the Games."

sherilynn btowanda @sherilynnbtowanda
15 March, 07:44
Looks like a laurel wreath like caesars wore. Today is Ides of March, bad for Julius Caesar. He died.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
I see the leaf symbol as a ceasar headband. The "x" for eyes seems like someone has been knocked out or died. Not sure about the smile. I would love to hear others explanation for this.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
15 March, 08:08
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
I think it means death to the United Nations.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
im not a huge crypto bug but i think that wreath is related to XDC?

some one special to some @godrus
its about tge currency reset

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
15 March, 07:46
hmm...at 6:26 you say?
Good time for THIS maybe...

...'Public to awaken' [mass start]...

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Ceasar smiling?? lol

Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
15 March, 07:40
what does it mean? Looks like a happy lion! I live happy lions!