Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 10:55
In response walker Fast to his Publication
the dementia patient

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 March, 08:30
Still hard to believe ChinaJoe even got that many. I had a friend in Cali call me and say they were TRUMP all the way, before the elections.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 08:14
Dave Hodges has been doing this along time. I trust what he puts out.

I completely believe these numbers. But we knew they would be that high didn't we #Patriots ?😉😎💯👍

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 March, 07:33
President Trump! The Only Real President!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
15 March, 07:32
Thanks! Love It!

15 March, 07:22
God told me point blank, when I was standing in line, TRUMP LANDSLIDE. When I got back in the car, was asked, I said, those bitches use this system to flip votes, and that he was gonna get so many voted it would mess up their algorithms. lol AND that it was used in Venezuela and other countries. I got home prayed again, AGAIN of course I heard "TRUMP, LANDSLIDE" then I caught a hazy vision of some kinda struggle, like Biden, then but not really Biden, then TRUMP LANDSLIDE, the Biden part has me confused. The fading in and out on that part, was him, was not him...idk.

15 March, 07:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Don't usually share the more in depth parts, but think this platform is mature enough wisdom wise.