r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 March, 04:31
HAPPENING NOW: Smoke seen rising from a fire near the U.S. Capitol Building

Follow Breaking911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
15 March, 05:31
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I sincerely hope President Trump intends to implode those bldgs. Too much evil has gone on in them to remain standing. I used to think I would love to tour them, not anymore, I don't want to step foot anywhere near them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
i toured it all once, then it was beautiful but knowing what I know now, never again unless it torned down and turned into a memorial for all the lost children.
05:33 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 March, 03:28
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
The lost children have been in cabal caves around the world for centuries, for satanic rituals, for cannibalism, for extraction of their blood, raped and beaten the children’s bones tossed aside for the rats to eat . Has anyone listen to Gene Decode videos he has seen it, he has lived it and he still is traumatized. SAVE OUR CHILDREN lets start with bringing awareness to the tragedy.