Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Suspended & I was not even active + locked. Not going back for a while there.
04:07 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
21 January, 04:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Fookin twats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 04:46
In response The Serbian Phoenix to his Publication
You survived?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Jek @Mjekel
21 January, 04:29
Liked the ease of Twatter but cancelled my account. Jack ass and his twatter police are not going to get my support. By using it, you are
supporting it. Such a shame it was a simple sight to maneuver in.

Joni Mays @jandcmays
21 January, 04:17
just lost my 3rd and final account! done with twitter!

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
21 January, 04:15
😁Lol I just got an email I was suspended but I deactivated yesterday. Jokes on them

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
21 January, 04:15
Same, brother - was nuked yet again.

Mizz Sheila @sheilahd19
21 January, 04:11
Me too..

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
21 January, 04:11
Same here, just now! hadn't posted anything in a few days!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 04:13
In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication
I see a lot of Anons removed.