Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 March, 11:59
All of [you] that have laughed at us.

All of [you] that have mocked us.

All of [you] that were the first ones to proudly wear a mask.

All of [you] that are the first to line up for the vaccine.

All of [you] that allowed America to robbed and were ok with it.

All of [you] that hate Donald Trump.

All of [you] that hate America.

All of [you] that hate God and the Savior, Jesus Christ.

[Your] time is coming.

Our world begins when [yours] ends. [You're] the thorn in our side that God will finally remove as He has heard the prayers from the righteous.

In Christ's holy name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
My brother in law works for the federal government. He teceived his mandatory “QAnon” training today. We are a White Supremist group and he is actually supposed to report my sister and myself. Scared much?
04:55 PM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
15 March, 10:00
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
How can he report a QAnon? There is no such thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
15 March, 10:29
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Exactly. They don’t even know what they are talking about.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 March, 09:07
Tell Biden's people FUCK YOU! They need to be worried about us coming for them. As there are more of us than them. Thank you GOD!

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
15 March, 06:50
I have always found that I can confirm the truth by tracing how hard the DS censors and punishes those that try to share the truth. Therefore, this would prove that not only is Q is over the target, it's a priority on their hit list.

Q MISSION CONFIRMED. Thanks for the intel.