Jackie Joe @CD9
WOW, so if this is true ... In short she says: The "Corporation USA", which was founded in LONDON in 1871, is now at an end. TRUMP will be sworn in as the 19th President of the original United States of America on March 4th! ❤️🇺🇸
04:01 PM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 January, 04:37
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
From what I understand Trump disolved the USA as a corporation on July 4, 2020 through an executive order (I think) but, I am 99% sure the corporation was quietly disolved this past 4th of July by Trump in someway shape for form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 January, 04:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Tobe @sjtobe
21 January, 04:14
True.

Luke Vaider @2020lukevader
21 January, 04:10
Lord we cryout to You, please let it be so in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
21 January, 04:31
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
That's what I'm wondering and where this was