Only people mentioned by FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
05 April, 03:53
In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication
If you choose to be a follower thats sad but anyone who forces this on a child should not have had one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
05 April, 03:25
it's disgusting..i have no respect for these ppl teaching in this Nazism. i would never send my child to this crap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 03:23
SICK

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 April, 03:07
I'm sure glad my kids are all grown, I would have been home schooling them. I hate that my grandkid have to put up with it, when they are with me they don't wear masks, when they go to school they have to wear masks, but the teacher tells them if they need a break from it, to tap their wrist and she will let the go to the back of the room to take off their mask. what the hell have we become.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 March, 04:37
oh my God! where are the parents. the schools are very lucky i do not bave a school age child! they certainly would nkt be wearing a mask!

Kyle Iversen @KT77
15 March, 02:07
HOMESCHOOL

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
15 March, 01:44
great video exposing this insanity.

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
05 April, 03:33
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
In the movie The Wall the kids thrashed the school and burned it. :)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 March, 01:26
humiliation ? 🙄non ...on les programme la blague 🤭

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
15 March, 01:26
My Neice is just back to school and its excatly like that she is getting depressed. 10 years old. Sicking.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
15 March, 01:21
That's very militant!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 March, 04:38
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
unitorms next!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
15 March, 01:21
pure evil. that song came out when i was in grade school and it was as true then as it is now. splinter the public school system into 1000 pieces.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 March, 01:07
They only have a tiny period of time without the diaper on their face. The exposure to the bad bacterias, what they doing to the kids.

Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
15 March, 01:06
This is indoctrination, child abuses, and BS!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 March, 01:01
HOMESCHOOL!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
15 March, 01:19
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
YES! And small community schools!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
15 March, 12:54
HRC called for compliant citizens, this is what they are creating. God help us!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 March, 12:53
Why don't the parents intervene?! 🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 March, 12:49
all whilst damaging their lungs and body breathing in bacteria and no fresh oxygen. 🤬🤬