Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
16 March, 09:55
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
It's not just the vaccines - people are freely providing their DNA to those who wish to manipulate it. Doesn't anyone find it curious that they've pushed the testing and repeat testing. IMO your DNA is necessary, without it there's no way to "tweak" the results for a desired outcome. I'm keeping the genes God gave me and no Rite Aide, random mobile testing bus, or geneology kit is getting my DNA if I can help it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
15 March, 09:35
I have been warning of the chimeric properties of the c19 bioweapon and, as a Medical Practitioner, I'm told that I am uninformed and crazy by people without a modicum of medical training or common sense. No good deed goes unpunished...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
15 March, 01:39
An operating system that needs regular updates = booster shots

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 March, 03:28
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
or automatically update like Microsoft Windows??

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 March, 05:37
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Love it when people who don't read the article or don't understand what is being said react outraged.