California American @CaliforniaAmerican
15 March, 03:35
Oh WoW - I think I just figured out Who 'Juan O Savin' is :)

Of course - I will not say - because it is only his Right to say IF and When
he chooses.

But it was a great moment of recognition - IF only in my own mind...hahahhaha.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
15 March, 03:39
In response California American to his Publication
is it the rumored person or someone new?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
15 March, 03:55
In response Heather North to his Publication
lol....sorry - I can't decide if I want to answer that...
for now - I'm not going to answer your question...BUT it
is a great question :)

I feel comfortable enough to say that I 'accidentally' (I wasn't seeking out who he was) saw and heard two 'clues' at the same time - without trying...and putting the two together...my brain went...OMG!

Disclaimer - I could be SO wrong...but I just don't I am :)

Heather North @NCPatriotMom
15 March, 04:05
In response California American to his Publication
lol i understand. i noticed on one of the videos he has a hitch hiker thumb if that helps. Dont think i am giving anything too big away there. i have thought about his name too O Savin. Def a message there just dunno.

Amy Peterson @apeterson14
During one of his interviews he explained that at some point during his career he was given the number 107 and that from that he came up with Juan O-Savin.
11:32 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Heather North to his Publication
Only people mentioned by apeterson14 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Peterson, click on at the bottom under it