Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 11:52
Is it painful knowing our whole lives were a complete lie? Yes! Very much so!
Did we all deep down know, Aliens/ET/Higher Demension Beings/Angels/Demons existed?
Yes, I think most of us did!

Once you understand these two facts, you are awake! I would also add The true understanding of the matrix of duality/Inner Earth. The Dark controlled this earth, until President Trump and the alliance took office in 2017. Over the last four years, the light won, and the dark is all but destroyed/kicked off this earth from their continued crimes against humanity for centuries by the higher Galactic councils.

Once you fully understand/innerstand all of this as the real truth, you become free, and understand the exciting new world we are entering!
You also become thankful to be alive, during such a historic time for humanity and our evolution!

The truth shall always set you free!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga
#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
15 March, 03:54
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I hope we can get those trees back!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 03:55
In response Momma Jen to her Publication

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
OMG, all 3 of my boys favorite book when they were little! I LOVED reading it to them❤️ It is now our turn to be the Giving Tree to those in need of it.....and there are LOTS out there that need us and our unconditional love/support/guidance because they have no idea what is about to happen! I'm just so blessed I'm very awake!🙏🙌🇺🇸
10:06 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it