Lynn Pistacchio @lynnpistacchio
Frustration
Anger
Worried
Questioning yourself
Withdrawn or feeling down
NUMB
Exhausted

Many of us have had these symptoms lately, myself included. It’s been a remarkable time to be alive and engaged in history.

BUT, IT DOES take its toll emotionally and physically on the body.

Servicemen and Servicewomen are trained for action, trauma, stress, and strain. In spite of training and drills, our military feels the effects of their day-to-day jobs. You may be familiar with some of the terms. These effects have been around as long as there have been Army’s to fight.

It’s just the last 50 years that these symptoms have been talked about!

Whether you have been a Digital Soldier in the Great Awakening Army for 3 years or 3 months, some of these emotions and thoughts are bound to creep up. I see many who do hurt and agonize.

---------->>> ADD the last year of CV19 strain on our lives!

I feel there are a few identified conditions we as digital soldiers may
09:08 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by lynnpistacchio in this post can reply
16 March, 04:47
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
be feeling that have been felt by our Military. I am in no way comparing the deep trauma of our Active and Former Duty Patriots feel or suffer with. My goal is to share with you IT’S OK to feel reactive. It’s ok to feel stress. We need to take care of ourselves.

We have a world full of people who have NO IDEA what is coming up…. So my message is this:

PUT ON YOUR OXYGEN so that you can help someone put theirs on!

My purpose is to help society cope. You’ll be hearing from me constantly on the subject.

Read →. https://www.stress.org/com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
15 March, 09:30
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
Sometimes having the pleasure of being awake early gives a better perspective to the plan. Calming down Q followers is a hellova lot easier than normies.

Getting this out keeps some inline!🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 10:59
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
That is awesome!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

15 March, 11:02
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
Isn't that awful? I know I will have to keep the "I told you so" inside my head on purpose! That is why we are here!

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts