William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson Arrested for Attending Jan. 6 Protests – Family’s Bank Account Locked Down, Wife Loses Her Job, They Are Frightened & Don’t Know What to Do

Jim Hoft, 3/14/2021

Angel’s husband, Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson, ...arrested...currently...in jail for attending...Jan 6th protests in Washington DC.

...feds...move him to ...DC this...week for trial.

...suffers...serious physical maladies including high blood pressure.
...US govt locked...family bank account following...arrest.

Angel lost...job.

Angel:

"...FBI, city police & sheriff’s office came to...home...

...husband...on...ladder cleaning...gutters...

...w/guns pointed at my husband. He was unarmed..."

...I requested...see...search warrant but I was refused...

...tried to search through my photo album...

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:01 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 March, 02:32
In response William B Doyle to his Publication
THIS PROSECUTOR IN THIS , WAS APPOINTED BY TRUMP TO LOOK INTO THE EVENT ON THE 6th !!
DOING HIS JOB or FLIPPED & BURNING TRUMP ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 02:35
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I "think" it's just part of exposing the corruption for all to see. I hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 March, 01:40
It will be PUSHED TO THE VERY LIMIT.
We are 14 Day live in Virus Protectorate, deployed 5.000 police and 26.000 military, when you want to exit County into next one, police stop, you must have written Affidavit, why you leave County etc...

Woman in photo does not have mask (veil) on during peacefull assembly... 🤷‍♀️🤣

Any questions, how far in US COULD (hope not) situation goes, if you Loose Courage and get bullyied?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
15 March, 11:14
OMG! This shit is really happening!

15 March, 11:16
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Yes, all over the country. Please see post I just did about a Christian gofundme set up for them...by mama bear (his wife Angel).

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
15 March, 11:01
insanity!!!!!!

15 March, 11:15
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
yes, FBI is targeting the wrong folks...

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 March, 10:40
Here is where people can donate to help the family with day-to-day expenses and legal bills:

https://wp.givesendgo.com/...

15 March, 10:53
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! Posting...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 March, 09:21
Hope they sue the police and the businesses... they should be rich at the end of this.