: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
know who you truly are. arise from the ashes like a phoenix. you didnt fit in for a reason. now its time to stand out and break the system.
07:37 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

15 March, 11:01
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
much love. as they start realizing their true powers the ascension of humanity will get easier. thank you for sharing this article. we were born in this time space reality for a reason. we are the ones who will break the system. but first they have to wake up to who they truly are. blessings upon you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redemption 172 @Redemption172
15 March, 09:51
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I never fit in. Always knew i was different. I am proud to be an Indigo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 09:57
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
you werent placed her to fit in. you were born to stand out. we are proud, for you to join us.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
15 March, 09:05
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
🙋‍♀️

15 March, 09:10
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
become who you were destined to be