Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
15 March, 07:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I've always trusted in God to help me find others who feel like I do. It's my belief that is why we are here now...to share and distribute the love.
Thank you for what you convey. Those who know, know. 🕊🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
15 March, 07:17
In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication
you are most welcome. if this was ever called an echo chamber, it would be an echo chamber of love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
15 March, 06:52
My grandma's prayers actually saved my life when I was young. She was one fiery prayer warrior of which I've inherited from her. God bless Grandma's praying hands!

15 March, 07:07
In response anon anon to her Publication
the power of an awakened wombman is unparalleled amongt beings on this earth.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
15 March, 12:53
I love this! Thank you! My beautiful Mamitas....

15 March, 06:23
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
shes beautiful. thank you for sharing. heres my grams. she is so pleased with what we are all doing. they are all watching us from the sidelines as we battle for this planet

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
15 March, 08:07
Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks.

She was one of the finest souls to walk this Earth and I have no doubt in the power of her prayers.

15 March, 08:19
In response Stubborn Texan⭐ to her Publication
shes with you. walking beside you. still holding your hand. you feel it. when you are at the lowest shes right there cheering you on as she has done for so long and will continue to do