: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
for the tongue is mightier than the sword. the sword can kill once, but the tongue can kill multiple times.
07:33 AM - Mar 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
15 March, 11:01
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Lyricists really must be challenged in this internal battle...wow that is a lot of responsibility...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 11:03
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
with great power, comes great responsability. our words are powerful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
15 March, 10:00
oh wow i never thought about them being spells...like talking something into existence wow just wow

15 March, 10:10
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
i speaketh, therefore i create

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
15 March, 07:46
Words have power.

15 March, 07:55
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
more than we are led to believe. i speaketh, therefore i create

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 07:34
so true. Powerful imagery

15 March, 08:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
resonates with every being who speaketh words