Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 06:50
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Maybe that, but bacterial pneumonia from masks DEFINITELY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 March, 12:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
15 March, 02:50
Let's take an even deeper dive. In 1918, the powers-that-be introduced radio waves around the globe that interfered with the electromagnetic field around the Earth. This effect- combined with the metals injected into our bodies through vaccines- instigated a toxicity that shed a "virus" they called the Spanish Flu. This video further explains the increased dangers that we face today from 5G, satellites, and vaccines.

*Side note: Were you aware that Israel helped invent 5G yet they prohibit the technology inside their own country? TIME TO WAKE UP! This video is short and very illuminating. Watch, share, and get the word out, patriots!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Viruses are NOT something "you can catch" – Dr Thomas Cowan - YouTube

Shattering the FALSE religion of "science". This excommunicated from the establishment REAL man has more integrity than your average QUACKademic or phaggoty-...

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
15 March, 02:51
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
As soon as you mentioned radio waves I knew 5G would be into play. I have read that our version of 5G is different than China's more dangerous version. I certainly hope that is the case.