Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
14 March, 10:29
💞You can DETOX removing heavy metals from your body making a smoothie with CILANTRO & CHLORELLA adding fresh LEMON 🍋 drinking this DAILY. Your body will end up with metals every time you consume certain fish like Chilean sea bass, Atlantic salmon, Norwegian salmon, imported King crab, Swordfish, Catfish, Orange roughy, Bluefin Tuna, Shark, and the list goes on. These fish contain ARSENIC, CADMIUM, LEAD, MERCURY. Be mindful with your WATER 💦 consumption —remove the FLUORIDE!! It draws ALUMINUM to the brain —FLUORIDE is a NEUROTOXIN ☠️and yes it does cause cancer. And no it’s not good for your teeth! Look up FLUOROSIS. It does not in any way prevent cavities. You can live a healthy life with healthy teeth without the use of FLUORIDE ☠️. #detox #METALS #heavymetals #heavymetalsinfood #FISH #toxins #Arsenic #cadmium #lead #Mercury #foodchain #Fluoride #cilantro #chlorophyll #Cancer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simba 716 @Mufasa35
Even better than cilantro is the Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol.

The Andy Cutler community has been curing autism, MS, Alzheimers, and all mercury related illnesses for years!

https://livingnetwork.co.z...

They have a really nice community group on Facebook

Protocol involves taking DMSA / ALA supplements every 3-4 hours for 3 days as one "round". Do a round once a week for two years and you can sure autism, alzheimers, MS etc..

safest slowest protocol out there, even cilantro can be dangerous for those who are mercury toxic according to Dr. Andy Cutler. Dr. Andy Cutler was such a red pilled physician, a legend compared to the average cooker cutter big pharma pushing goon physicians
12:52 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mufasa35 in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
16 March, 12:02
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
Thank you. I have to do this for my kids including using BENTONITE CLAY. when they go their nonna and nonno's house and their dad's house (Italian's eat a lot of fish and seafood) I need to work hard removing their metals. My twin boys are Autistic so they tend to be more sensitive to picking up on this sort of thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simba 716 @Mufasa35
17 March, 10:26
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Youre welcome. The Andy Cutler protocol is the safest out there. The body is easily overwhelmed by chelating too fast and it can cause things like adrenal crash/fatigue/anxiety attack/heartpalpatations. Because chelation causes mercury to leave its hiding places and enter blood stream, mercury in blood stream is a potent poison, body reacts extremely and can easily be overwhelmed. Thats why Dr Andy Cutler found the safest way is a slow chelation over many years. Also if you chelate too fast and body is overwhelmed, the mercury will never make it to the toilet and it will get redistributed into other organs in the body, which can be just as bad as whatever organ it just came from. Highly recommended Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol only! Have made tons of progress with my own learning disability