Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 March, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
Friends, This is what u call BRAINWASH. PROPAGANDA. Music industry uses their puppets to keep the HATE going. Why paid such high salaries.

Grammy song of the year is, u guessed it: "I Can't Breathe", in honor of George Floyd.

BARF! VOMIT!

Those of us who are awake know George FRAUD is a alive and soon to be publicly arrested! Used by the demonic forces to start a RACE WAR. This is what they do.

Here is the video if u can stomach watching this bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
H.E.R. - I Can't Breathe (Official Video) - YouTube

H.E.R. - "I Can't Breathe" out now!: https://smarturl.it/xICantBreatheAll proceeds will be donated to Black Lives Matter.Co-produced by D'MileDirected by Sha...

11:49 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 March, 06:58
In response America First to her Publication
It has been controlled by the clowns for a long time.... The other component to this was a think tank in the early 80's. They came together and there was a proposition; they were purchsing and turning government owned prisons into private prisons. The concept of rap and ghetto music was aimed at inner city and african american street children. The hate, thievery, violence and drug use taught in music then filled the private prisons making the owners and shareholders tons of money. anyone in the think tank that didn't agree were threated to be murdered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
15 March, 07:47
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
U are correct. I learned of this evil.