Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
16 March, 09:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ugh. Why isn't it obvious to ME? Tomorrow something big???? Maybe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
16 March, 09:57
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
Green means "GO"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 March, 07:40

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 March, 07:42
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 March, 02:20
17th of March is St. Patricks day (Sorry my USA friends, It's PADDY'S day not Patty's day ... just sayin (I'm Irish) ) 'Watch the green water' has come up a bit along with a post of the River in Chicago dyed green for Paddy's day. St. Patrick got rid of the snakes in Ireland - Kennedy had Irish ancestry. Hopefully he's got rid of the snakes globally. Is something going to happen in Chicago? ..... I hope so, I have a sheep sister in Chicago that needs a good shake up!!!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
16 March, 01:03
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I have some siblings in deep slumber in Chicago too. I have to really bite my tongue. They are in severe TDS and very rude. I stopped communicating - just can't anymore.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 March, 12:06
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
even snakes have more than one meaning

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
16 March, 12:12
WE HOPE THIS MEANS WHAT WE THINK IT MEANS!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻😩🇺🇸

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 March, 11:02
Watch The Green Water on March 17 ?

Do you know 3-17 is day 3 in week 11 ?
Could that be why Q posted 11.3 ?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 March, 09:50
Spring officially starts at 5:37 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) Saturday March 20, 2021. Out of the dark days of Winter and into the brighter days of Spring. WWG1WGA The Best Is Yet To Come!

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
15 March, 09:42
1776. 17th day of March and the 76th day of the year!

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
15 March, 10:28
In response Liberty Belle to her Publication
that's neat!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 March, 09:37
Green means GO!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

timothy theriault @BondsevantTim
15 March, 09:24
It is going to have to be a lot more obvious if you want me to get it.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
15 March, 08:55
watch the green-water

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
15 March, 08:29
Ides (15th) of March is the date Julius Caesar was killed in 44BCE. Following his death, the Roman Republic was replaced by the Roman Empire which lasted around 500 years.The first two centuries of the Roman Empire were known as time of extraordinary stability and prosperity. That time period became known as “Roman Peace.”

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
15 March, 08:12
Today is the Ides of March! For the Romans it was the deadline for settling debts. Hmmmmm....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 March, 08:54
I would not be here if a 18 year old boy named Thomas Lennen had not left his home of Dublin in 1862 to come here to fight in the Civil War and serve as a Blacksmith. Irish Blood has a fighting leprachaun in it, you just can't see it like the invisible enemy lol .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 08:52

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 08:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I believe the clock has 3:15 in many places I've seen

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
15 March, 08:49
Ides of March.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 08:46

Truth Seeker @J_87
15 March, 01:02

Truth Seeker @J_87
15 March, 01:06
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Also interesting the Netherlands are voting on their Parliament today...

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 11:49
Friends, This is what u call BRAINWASH. PROPAGANDA. Music industry uses their puppets to keep the HATE going. Why paid such high salaries.

Grammy song of the year is, u guessed it: "I Can't Breathe", in honor of George Floyd.

BARF! VOMIT!

Those of us who are awake know George FRAUD is a alive and soon to be publicly arrested! Used by the demonic forces to start a RACE WAR. This is what they do.

Here is the video if u can stomach watching this bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
H.E.R. - I Can't Breathe (Official Video) - YouTube

H.E.R. - "I Can't Breathe" out now!: https://smarturl.it/xICantBreatheAll proceeds will be donated to Black Lives Matter.Co-produced by D'MileDirected by Sha...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 March, 06:58
In response America First to her Publication
It has been controlled by the clowns for a long time.... The other component to this was a think tank in the early 80's. They came together and there was a proposition; they were purchsing and turning government owned prisons into private prisons. The concept of rap and ghetto music was aimed at inner city and african american street children. The hate, thievery, violence and drug use taught in music then filled the private prisons making the owners and shareholders tons of money. anyone in the think tank that didn't agree were threated to be murdered.

Madden Smith @Madden04
14 March, 08:26
Can someone break it down to me why this month is called March madness? Because we have yet to see anything significantly public so far.

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 March, 11:49
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
It may not have meant for it to be made public.

Things are happening behind the scenes and Q said this is
a marathon, not a sprint.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
14 March, 08:08
How many times has Q posted the word Green ?

Was that a signal that a BOOM will happen on March 17 Q day ?

What could it be ?
Declas ?
Trump Card ?
Is not JFK Jr. Irish ?

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
15 March, 08:13
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
And very recently Dan Scavino posted a picture of the green waters in Chicago, for St Patrick's Day. Makes me think of " watch the water".

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 March, 08:35
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Remember post that said something was wrapped up 2 days ahead of schedule? On 15th instead of 17th? Well, my short-term mem loss really kickin in, but it was recently. C'mon, help me out here!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 05:41
Well not obvious for me. I see what is in front of me. Vaccines pushed, employers requiring it, I'm getting kicked out of stores for not wearing the mask (it is SO hard for me to go along with this mask thing), and worrying about my sons' future. CA was once a beautiful state, WA was once a beautiful state, OR was once a beautiful state. And there are the other states I never visited but looked beautiful which the left have tried so hard to destroy. Many are too weak minded to stand up to psychological tyranny and they make an enemy out of those who want to wake them up so they will stop dragging all of us down with them. Today is Sunday, March 14th. I continue to pray and hope, and my faith is in God only. Trump has disappointed me with his vax talk, even if it might be code. He is telling people (us) to get the shots. He surely knows they are deadly. Even our military is given them; WHY? Dear Christ, please hear our prayers all over the world. Please deliver us from this evil. AMEN.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
15 March, 09:03
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
i hope that the vaccines are really a placebo and the stories of people dying from this vaccine is made up. whatever the truth is it needs to be told right now.

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
14 March, 05:23
17 st patty's day is wednesday. etymonline says odin is another word for wednesday
project odin-> starlink-> Quantum internet
(with help from elon & tesla)
starlink will heal us
listen, 11 min
https://dailyblocks.tv/r/v...

ezra, will starlink be activated or announced this week?😃

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 March, 06:41
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
did we strike gold, a very large pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? gold reserves?
soft nesara announcements in the news this week?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 March, 09:33
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
14 March, 03:17
dont know if this is relevant BUT today i realized i saw green leaves on my trees and they weren't there yesterday. I bird watch/squirrel watch my trees daily. The clocks moved up an hour (advancement, move forward) Chicago river turns green, green means go, luck of the Irish. The birds were singing louder than normal this morning beautiful songs. God has us.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
14 March, 04:16
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
blizzard warning in CO so I guess it just depends where you are lol. We are stuck home cause hwy 24 is closed 🤷‍♀️

Patty Fullerton @PatriotPatty
14 March, 01:47

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
14 March, 01:41
Lent 2021 Timeline
To give you an overview, here’s a list of the important dates to note for this year’s Lenten season.
February 17, 2021 – Ash Wednesday
March 28, 2021 – Palm Sunday
April 1, 2021 – Maundy Thursday
April 2, 2021 – Good Friday
April 3, 2021 – Holy Saturday
April 4, 2021 – Easter Sunday
Exodus 12

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
14 March, 01:11
How many times have we heard that and nothing happens?
We are growing weary listening to empty promises.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 March, 11:22
Pi Day

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 March, 10:55
JFK's heritage from Ireland.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
14 March, 12:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It seems -- it's been said at least that Pres Trump's mother, MacLeod (?) is Irish too, right?

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Katie Q17 @Katie1071
14 March, 10:45