Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
13 March, 10:10
I heard something from Simon Parkes that explains why people are walking away from Q. Q is largely military. In the military, you learn to trust the plan. You say "Yes sir," snd you carry out the plan to the letter. Most of us anons were never military. Trust the plan to us sounds like trust me while I drain your bank account. Or trust me while I destroy your rights. We've had too many people say trust me when they couldn't and shouldn't be trusted. So how do we help with this? I know for me, reading the solid, not half-assed, Q proofs has alleviated my inner skeptic. I'm still on Twitter so when I see good proofs, I post them on Twitter and Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
14 March, 01:33
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Gatewaytogold in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cathy Eck, click on at the bottom under it