Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
This was on Gab. it makes sense to me. But I'm not a lawyer. Maybe someone can confirm or deny for us!
09:42 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gatewaytogold in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
15 March, 10:31
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
It is 100% true. I printed out the actual document and highlighted it so I could really understand it. This is why so many were disappointed that the STATES and the SC didn't do what they are suppose to according the Constitution and the Articles. EVERYTHING that was put in place to protect us and our freedom by the Founders, to keep Govenment from running us and OWNING us were NOT upheld.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
16 March, 12:25
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
15 March, 10:25
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Diane Goldman @DGold
15 March, 10:19
Agree 100% Truth! I researched "vitiates" and the case several weeks ago...😎

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 March, 09:45
TRUTH..! 100%...! 🇺🇸