Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
14 March, 07:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by helgatoldyso in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
16 March, 05:05
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌONE LESS PEDOPHILE IN THE WORLDβ—οΈπŸ€¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
16 March, 03:23
He looks like he could be her mother nevermind father... Good Riddance! Now take the rest of them with you...

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
16 March, 03:43
In response I am What I am to her Publication
I was actually coming to comment just that. He looks so much more female than male.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
16 March, 04:06
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Eyes never lie NEVER trusted her https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
as y know many others have been neutralized... Ty for reaching outπŸ€—

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 March, 11:02
some will take the easy way out...

14 March, 11:19
In response white light to his Publication
Let`s pray they Trumpberg Trials get it right this time unlike the Nazi Germany dog & pony show?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 March, 09:27
😲whoa...!

14 March, 09:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Jerry Lee lewis - Whole lotta shakin' goin' on (Bolas de fuego Pelicula) - YouTube

Fragmento de la pelicula "Bolas de fuego"

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 March, 08:41
He looks like the joker! so sorry your truo to hell came sooner than you expected. im sure yiur daughter will be joining you soon.

14 March, 09:08
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Many have joined him but we can`t complain about #EBS TIMING since we have not invested in the Stevie "Munchkin" Castle Rock Prod.🀭 The Alliance has the best shrinks with the pulse on the sheeple cognitive dissonance levels? We should be greatful unlike some of our WW2 Grandparents we don`t have to wait for EBS while watching the Movie in Living Color... I just realized I forgot to include a shout to this inspiring young ladd who is not even old enough to vote and is already redpilling the world via blog and song parodies I don`t know about you but I believe Music is the true universal language? Ty kindly for reaching out, sorry for the banterπŸ€—
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

πŸ’ŠπŸ“°https://www.reedcooper.net

πŸ“²https://www.facebook.com/G...
Trump Sings Another One Bites The Dust - YouTube

?Thanks for watching BEST PRESIDENT Trump sing.βšͺWhat should Trump sing next??Like, Comment, and Subscribe!Follow me onβ–Ίhttps://www.facebook.com/GodBlessDJT...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 March, 08:40
and another one, and another one, bites the dust!!

Karen Lou @Sapphire
14 March, 08:21
It just goes on and on and on and on.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 08:14
Nana has always thought she had the eyes of a demon

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
14 March, 08:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes she is so fake and would be in that dark hollywood mix for sure.She has made alot of movies over the years why her?Iam in Australia been watching her over the years,She changes her accent to suit her whilst in Oz and also in America.

14 March, 10:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not to mention her ex slave labour profiteer Scientologist blackmailed Tommy that doesnt Cruise in age?