Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 March, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
How many times has Q posted the word Green ?

Was that a signal that a BOOM will happen on March 17 Q day ?

What could it be ?
Declas ?
Trump Card ?
Is not JFK Jr. Irish ?
08:08 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
15 March, 08:35
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Remember post that said something was wrapped up 2 days ahead of schedule? On 15th instead of 17th? Well, my short-term mem loss really kickin in, but it was recently. C'mon, help me out here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 March, 08:37
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Yes Q said that.

Not sure what it means.

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
15 March, 08:13
And very recently Dan Scavino posted a picture of the green waters in Chicago, for St Patrick's Day. Makes me think of " watch the water".

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 March, 08:24
In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication
Yes
I missed that one.

watch the water for something on March 17 ?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 March, 08:47

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 March, 08:10
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Do you know that in numbers BOOM = 45 ?

Coincidence ?

How about that BEST = 46 ?

Could Q mean JFK Jr. is yet to come ?

Judy Anonette @biju
14 March, 08:26
I hope this is exactly what is planned!