Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
12 March, 03:13
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
YES. Once it meets the virus, bad things happen.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:21
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
I am a RN and worked many years in a big ICU. I had a patient who died from cytokine storm after he contract Streptococcus A from a small puncture on his hand. It is a truly horrific was to die. Multi-Organ failure begins within 24 hours, liver failure causes bleeding from gut, eyes, nose, mouth and lungs. Fingers, toes and the nose shrivel up and turn black. Skin turns orangish brown from liver failure. Nothing can save the patient and they are dead within 3-4 days. It took a lots of hard work to keep the patient alive 3 days. After the first 4-5 hours the patient never regains conciousness. THIS is what the evil ones plan for humanity

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
12 March, 05:00
i have mast cell activation syndrome-and live with daily cytokene storms- and mine are, of course, much milder than described ( though still really awful). i take mast Cell stabilizers, h1 & h2 meds plus have epi, and control my environment, foods and stressors as much as possible- i can't IMAGINE having to deal with worse like you've described- it must truly be horrible, and my heart breaks over this. I pray good doctors and researchers are working on something to neutralize these " vaccines" ( which ate truly implanted medical devices per fda guidelines). It's horrifying.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 06:43
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I will put you on my prayer list. ❤️

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
thank you, im always so grayeful for prayers. i am one of the lucky ones- so many mcas people can barely eat, drink- even water, or just live. i think its due to our poisoned environment for most.
06:37 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Iammeq in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
14 March, 06:42
In response Karrie Welch to his Publication
The med beds will repair the damage to your DNA. Hang in there!