Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
15 March, 11:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
16 March, 12:17
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
one will rise so high, others will have to rise to meet them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 March, 01:32
Honestly?
That's probably the most PROFOUND-COMMON SENSE-HITTING HOME statement I've heard in a long time.
blowing kisses our way

15 March, 01:47
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
receiving ❤️much love🙏 it does hit home for everybody on this planet.🌎i felt deep feelings while typing it 💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 01:30
Yes he is and he has the plans for next and as good as it sounds, it won't be a cake walk either.
Because Oh my goodness, it requires ppl to get along and communicate.
So we need to promote communicating and getting along.

15 March, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thats the only way to progress.

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
14 March, 06:14
💗Thought this was a good place for this. How amazing we are, look how many people came together for you and I to exist! What a blessing! 💗

14 March, 07:06
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
thank you for sharing

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
15 March, 02:47
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
😇me and whose army

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 06:08
🕶

14 March, 07:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🌎💪

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 March, 06:07

14 March, 07:11
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
#FamilyIsEverything . even non-blood members