Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
14 March, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
Well not obvious for me. I see what is in front of me. Vaccines pushed, employers requiring it, I'm getting kicked out of stores for not wearing the mask (it is SO hard for me to go along with this mask thing), and worrying about my sons' future. CA was once a beautiful state, WA was once a beautiful state, OR was once a beautiful state. And there are the other states I never visited but looked beautiful which the left have tried so hard to destroy. Many are too weak minded to stand up to psychological tyranny and they make an enemy out of those who want to wake them up so they will stop dragging all of us down with them. Today is Sunday, March 14th. I continue to pray and hope, and my faith is in God only. Trump has disappointed me with his vax talk, even if it might be code. He is telling people (us) to get the shots. He surely knows they are deadly. Even our military is given them; WHY? Dear Christ, please hear our prayers all over the world. Please deliver us from this evil. AMEN.
05:41 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jlws21 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
15 March, 09:03
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
i hope that the vaccines are really a placebo and the stories of people dying from this vaccine is made up. whatever the truth is it needs to be told right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
15 March, 09:05
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I hope so too, but it is not appearing that way.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
15 March, 09:11
when he uses the words shots hes not saying go get the vaccine... hes saying something else read between the lines.. Have a Blessed day

Janet Lewis @jlws21
15 March, 12:48
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
I have been hoping that is the case, but sometimes I wonder as I get continuous local updates about the "rollout".

Dan Jones @DanJones1970
15 March, 06:28
Does anyone know what Trumps position is on mandatory vaccines specifically them being tied to being able to bank after the digital transfer? I am reluctant to ask this as I have been met with mindless intolerance from anons for even questioning the plan. Anyone who does is a black piller. but I feel its important to investigate both sides of the issue. Just cant find Trump weighing in on mandatory vacs. Anyone?

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
15 March, 02:49
In response Dan Jones to his Publication
Look up hos E O s, there is one about the vaccination. he made it very clear they had to be "American" and iit was a CHOICE.... take a look and see what you think!

Dan Jones @DanJones1970
17 March, 01:22
In response Dan Jones to his Publication
Thanks for the answers. I will never concede to the vaccine as i believe its designed for population control. But i was just concerned with sensible people being cut off from their funds. its becoming tougher for conservatives to get new accounts and i was just wanting to clarify this in my own mind. Thanks again and God Bless.

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
15 March, 01:05
I just saw a video that is out sending URGENT ER Warnings NOT to take the VAC. I truly believe this is the SCARE that Q said had to happen! Wistleblower coming out explaining exactly what is going on.I am unable to find it again! I would be willing to bet the vacs are placebos and the facts are coming out! Remember boomarang?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 March, 05:47
In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication
The are definitely NOT placebos. People in my town died from the vax.

Jodi Jacobsen @Jodijacobsen
14 March, 09:47
i feel ya!