Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 04:54

Do your homework.

Royal family is broke.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
so is the Vatican now 😉

when i first heard people saying that Trump was going to make the entire world change, i was very sceptical. i knew he was going to change America to the Republic, but how could ONE man change an entire world?

well now Im not sceptical anymore

3 countries taken over by their military's
vatican down
royal family down
11 countries had their governments resign and replaced

this is truly biblical! 🥰💯🥰. Trump is a wonderful man and i have his back and cant wait for him to be the true visible President again very very soon 🥰❤️
05:02 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DeniseGeltman in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
15 March, 02:08
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Trump helped to free them too i believe from the cabal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 02:56
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
armenia and bolivia

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 March, 07:33
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
But wait! I thought "nothing was happening".... 😎✌

We would need more characters available to write up an all inclusive list of EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!!

🙏💫

15 March, 02:57
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
so true!