Doq Holliday @doqholliday

Do your homework.

Royal family is broke.
04:54 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
25 March, 10:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
yes they are broke....thats why they had the public "break up" with Harry and Megan.
🤔in my opinion....what better place to hide the bloodline baby than in plain sight...in a soon to be restored republic...at a safe optical distance from the rest of the fam....im keepin eyes on Archie 👀 the merging of bloodlines...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
21 March, 07:37
Is that the real reason Harry split?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 01:32
How long has the palace been empty?

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
14 March, 11:37
Anyone noticed how many mansions are on the market all over the US?

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 March, 06:58
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication
Great homes for the tunnel children!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 March, 09:21
In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication
💯🍿

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
14 March, 08:53
yup

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
14 March, 08:50

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
15 March, 07:55
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Surrounded by snakes!

Traci pantaleo @TraciP
15 March, 04:47
In response French Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I love the look on our president and melania's faces, and then look at some of the others...😂

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
14 March, 08:48

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 March, 08:16
6 5 19:

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
14 March, 06:03
Bye bye Royal -good for nothing family.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
14 March, 05:59
Everyone is broke, they have nothing if involved with human trafficking..........vatican, queen, stars, sports players, newscasters, ect......music artists...

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
14 March, 05:58
i remember watching Foeld on this day. You can imagine

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
14 March, 05:43
And now so is the Vatican! Love it.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
14 March, 05:20
Is that why they sent Harry and Meghan aka Henry and Rachel to the US so they could try their luck there and earn the family some money.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
14 March, 05:02
so is the Vatican now 😉

when i first heard people saying that Trump was going to make the entire world change, i was very sceptical. i knew he was going to change America to the Republic, but how could ONE man change an entire world?

well now Im not sceptical anymore

3 countries taken over by their military's
vatican down
royal family down
11 countries had their governments resign and replaced

this is truly biblical! 🥰💯🥰. Trump is a wonderful man and i have his back and cant wait for him to be the true visible President again very very soon 🥰❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 March, 07:33
In response Denise Geltman to her Publication
But wait! I thought "nothing was happening".... 😎✌

We would need more characters available to write up an all inclusive list of EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!!

🙏💫

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
14 March, 05:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 March, 03:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
President Trump has already dismantled the Pope and his pedophile Vatican, dismantled the Queen and her pedophile castle And retrieved all of OUR gold and has brought it home to America. NESARA The Best Is Yet To Come 2020 WON !