John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 March, 11:11
Starter: JFK
Finisher: DJT
[Beam of Light Activated]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
10 March, 06:52
In response John Q.. to his Publication
DROP THE MIC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
Why all the drama? The military/NSA have everything! They have all the election rigging forensic evidence. I get the "allow Biden to wake up the sheeple" for a while, but this bringing us to the verge of world war, albiet be fake, is going to cause a lot of heartache, health issues, suicide, strokes of innocent people. Nesara was supposed to be implemented on 9/11/01 but we all know what happened to stop it. JFK was also going to implement. Neither of these two attempts to implement were going to use a fake war scare. Why do we need to do this now? According to many I follow, the QFS is up and running. So take down Biden, the deep state and usher in Trumpsara already!
03:27 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
14 March, 08:12
In response Janet Love to her Publication
It has to be slow to save lives. What if you found there were several dirty bomb suitcases planted in every single city in the US AND the rest of the world and all of them had to be found before this can proceed any further???
Would you say 'Fuck that! let a few million people die, I just want this to be over!" Or would you realize that everything is going the way it should in order to save the most lives? If you took Trumps advice from the very beginning to "relax and enjoy theshow!" or Q's advice to' Trust the Plan', you'd be extremely relaxed right now andnot worried atall.