1776 Again @BludGeonT
Exposing the level of ... how do I put it, sheer IDIOCY of some people out there.. I could say so much but I'm sure it's what you would say too.. check this out
02:31 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Nancy Kay Walters @1greatfulPatriot
14 March, 03:50
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
That is the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
14 March, 03:35
Fake and gay totally staged and acted out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
14 March, 02:39
It's so rude that she has to say that. If she is wearing a mask and he "wasn't" (Though he was) why is she worried. if she is wearing a mask and if her mask works why is she worried that someone isn't. She's wearing a mask.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
14 March, 05:14
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
Exactly my argument every time. About vaccines, too. If you're vaccinated and I'm not WHY does it matter to you? These mask/vaccine nuts lack common sense.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 02:33
These people are nuts!