Doq Holliday @doqholliday
[Hussein] influenced the US Military to start tweeting.

In what sort of a world does it make sense where a military should send out any public comms at all?

The stupidity is on a whole different level.
02:13 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
21 March, 08:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it doesn't make sense and that is the pure genious of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
15 March, 09:24
i think I'm picking up what you were trying to convey here... coupled with Dan's 'clowns' reference, and thinking back to Christopher Miller's presser with Ezra Cohen about elevating Special Forces and no longer allowing C_A to have direct access to assets...

Ted Cruz also called on Commandant of the Marines in a letter... perhaps there's a rogue element of cliwns infiktrated in MIL exposing itself now..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Legendary Tea @HickoryPatriot
15 March, 07:40
hussein is a fucking kenyan muslim enemy

Nana **** @Zoochini
14 March, 03:49
Truth

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 03:04
Obama depleted our military and our equipment and left America defenseless. President Trump restored our elite military now the most powerful force on planet earth.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 March, 02:53
FOR OUR MILITARY TO ACT ON ANYTHING THAT IDIOT SAYS IS [ TREASON ] SHOULD BE COURT MARSHALED & SENT TO LEVENWORTH WITH NO DD-214 !!!!

Alice Richter @JAliceR
14 March, 02:19

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 02:16
I want to win the pic is going to be released with him and his Muslim garb is gold ring and his military weapon I believe? It was a picture of him I found the other day where he was flashing the ring

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 02:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
*I wonder when. Like the drop. I voice text

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 03:14
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Obamas ring reads~ there is no God except Allah.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
14 March, 02:15
I've wondered why they show things on social media & platforms like tikTok

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 March, 02:15
16 year plan
Degrade the Military
Tweeting diminishes its objective

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 March, 02:13

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 March, 02:16
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
KILL AID

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
14 March, 02:55
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
BHO and HRC in vaccine/adrenochrome episode - hope some normies got the message.