Qanon Plus @BandOfBrothersQ
Q Dictionary...learn the abbreviations....
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Below is a list of abbreviations Q often uses in Q posts. When new abbreviations are used by Q, after some time, the community of Anons generally comes to a consensus (although not always unanimous) on what the definition is for a abbreviation. The definitions are not guaranteed accurate, they are sometimes the best and most accepted guesses from the community.

https://qalerts.app/keys/
01:37 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 March, 11:05
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
surprised how many I had memorized. only about 4 I didn't know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 01:46
thank you sooo much - very appreciated and very needed by me :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sound of Freedom Full Movie @SoundFreedom
15 March, 01:58
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Sound of Freedom Full Movie

Watching This Movie Are you interested ???
Register Now if you want to watch it

⁣❤ WATCH ℕ𝕠𝕨 ➡ https://t.co/iOsXcpSwHR

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#SoundOfFreedom💪 #jimcaviezel #EduardoVerastegui #MiraSorvino #BillCamp #JoséZúñiga #KurtFuller #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #Trump #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #QANON #thestormisuponus #SaveOurChildren #Draintheswamp #darktolight #HoldTheLine

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
14 March, 05:52

Enough Already! @emdSD
15 March, 01:48
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
dang -this is a great morning for me
my newbie research has become much more user - friendly
thank u :)