Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If it isn't more apparent than it is now, [they] literally don't care about the Constitution and what it means. They only exist to enrich themselves. They serve in public office to gain fame and fortune through our unknowing enslavement (not anymore). If the Military ever backed something so wretched and awful, we'd be in trouble. Good thing the Military (God's Army) is on our side. God is with us. Stay faithful Patriots!
11:45 AM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 January, 03:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»#NeverGiveUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
B.. J.. @BJBJ
13 January, 03:33
Amen to that.Never Give Up, Never Give In!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
13 January, 01:05
Praying patriots stay on board. Some appear battle weary and are losing hope. πŸ™πŸ»

Larry Edwards @Ledwards1776
13 January, 04:19
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
battle weary is okay. take a break, get a nap. rest up. we have several more days. know the white hats are winning big time. our 5 time peace prize nominated, peace loving president is doing exactly what he said he would do. draining the swamp. the swamp is big and deep. he's a brilliant strategist, surrounded by the best people on earth. Q told us all along.. Trust The Plan. the plan is in motion. Take time off if you need. rest your mind... going to get blown away when this is over. the sheer magnitude of these events, the depth, vileness of deep state. #TRUSTTRUMP #trusttheplan

Lynne Geis @lynneg
13 January, 05:30
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
13 January, 12:48
Can you help me help POTUS? I'm still on TWAT but lost many followers (IET, CJ, Matrixx, Bards, Patriot Morehead, Outlaw and many whom I follow (including you). I'm trying to help with an anon assigment. I've been trying to get the word out.
POTUS needs a chart like the one that shows MSM links to Politicians only this one if for Big Pharma:

1. Big Pharma links to Politicians
2. Big Pharma links to Media

Also, I need a comms expert and a time-stamps expert. (I can't seem to get Kimrunner's attention, but I did add her name to my APB.)

Time is of the essence.

Can someone D

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
13 January, 12:21
amen!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 January, 11:55
All in DoQ :D

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 January, 11:54
4mins ago from 11:50 est

11:45/46/47

11:45 > 11:9 > 911
11:46 > 111
11:47 > 1111

11:45 > 1111
11:46 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6
11:47 > 11:11 > 1111 > 22

icttimgmgagsp = 144 441 > 9 > 333 > 45POTUS
they = 58 > 13 [them] > 1111
notanymore = 140 > 14 41 > 5
Patriots.jpg
godsarmy = 102 201 > 12/21 > 3 > 111 > +++ > 33 > 6

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 11:53
Nana was a bit under the weather this morning from food last night. I was listening to the Congress meeting on TV . Damn yall cant we speed this up Nana had to turn that shit off it was making me even sicker than I was last night listening to thatt. How in the fook can ppl be so nieve as to believe those liars? And it must be a contest to see who can write a speach that will live in infamy? NOT!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 January, 11:52
Going to Juan O Savin`s timeline.

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
13 January, 11:50
Or, are you that insight?

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
13 January, 11:49
Do we have military insight on here to ease our thoughts on this?