Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 March, 11:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Timeless Classic Oldie, but Goldie.
Kind a boring, too slow motion.

When I think about JFK MOODE,
i personaly pick this one🤗

https://youtu.be/OW0ntKiaG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 March, 07:27
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 March, 01:31
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Kim I lnow, that you will like them 🤗

They know... One od my crew. Indeed.
They are Brittish, The Muse.

I am only One from crew, who refuse to bear "Mortal Fame" burden... My past life show me vanity of to be 15 minute worldwide famous more than clearly🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/D_5V8We3h...

memes matter @NoComment
15 March, 12:34
this one 😍🎯👋

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
14 March, 03:14
❤️❤️❤️🙏

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 March, 02:32
what a great picture Kim. ty!
John is OUR LIGHT. cant wait to see him again:)

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 March, 02:31
son, sion, scion - the inheritors

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 02:30
I really can't fathom how cool this is going to be…

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 March, 07:47
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
♥️🙏I know, right?

Christina Cone @Pandora68
14 March, 01:38
This song never fails to bring tears to my eyes. I went through some awful medical issues as a little girl. i remained strong, got through the "darkness" and then the sun came back out for me again. Usually, when Here Comes The Sun pops up out of the blue in my life, something big (good) is about to happen. It is almost always about someone (or me) having worked hard, sacrificed, been through rough times, and they are about to have their day in the sun. There are no coincidences.

The last time I heard the song was when I had taken a trip to gain some closure after my parents had died. And now here I am in this thread with the song and at least my own proof of it showing up at just the right time.

Jill Burgess @Jabs
14 March, 12:49
Perfect choice of song!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 March, 12:24
Pic on wall looks like JFK. Coincidence for sure!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
14 March, 11:52
GM Kim you put the light in my flight a skip in my step a shift in my hip with post love it 18 here comes the sun >son love kyou Kim u da best 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸😘

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
14 March, 11:44
"No deals"!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 02:30
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
noicelookin fellah

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
14 March, 11:29
"wish you were here" john john.., maybe soon.., probably not that song u expected, but give it a chance
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 March, 11:22
I know this is TRUE. He was in My Dream last night. #HereComestheSon #JFKLIVES . #KennedyVision .
🙏✝️🙏

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
14 March, 02:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
hes just gorgeous

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 March, 02:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
11:22. Stay firmly planted in your Truth. A Scion.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
14 March, 11:18
😎🇺🇸

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
14 March, 11:18
😎🇺🇸

North *** @Northstar
14 March, 11:15
!!! 🌞