Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 March, 08:08
🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Rumors the military is fracturing... Scared & very sad.
Need movie to end. Hurts too much.

Praying several times a day for Patriots & the World...
Gonna start praying for personal strength. Losing it.
07:04 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
14 March, 04:24
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Prayers going up for you friend.I have problems with depression and anxity and some days are hard for me but I will not give up my faith.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
14 March, 09:15
you were built to rise.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
14 March, 09:13
Jesus is with us, I know it, I feel Him, He is not going to leave us stranded.....our farm animals have helped me so much enjoy His creation, everything is so amazing, everyday something new...If you are watching the news I would suggest to turn it off, it causes depression. Praying for you.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
14 March, 09:08
🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 07:26
It's very hard, I know. Always remember that GOD created the heavens and earth. He loves His Creations as an Artist loves His paintings. I truly believe that even all who don't believe will believe when this is said and done. Feel my hug Patriot. Focus on Jesus. He is our Strength. Love you!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 March, 07:17
Right there with you ... so ready for this movie to end ... TONS of prayers, patriot! 🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 07:16
I wish so badly that I had a job already that would fit my future. That would help me so much. I've just lost interest

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
14 March, 07:47
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Praying is my job right now. I remember the mustard seed and that I am part of the plan. When I get down, I repeat an affirmation or biblical phrase over and over until I feel that seed bursting within me. 🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 March, 07:15
I feel your pain I'm going through it too. At some point when do we look out for ourselves? I know that's sounding greedy of me but if you're like me you had to learn everything rapidly.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 07:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Take time for you. Spring is coming. Focus on GOD's miracles. Buy some flower seeds. Watch them grow. Plant a vegetable garden.
Take care of your spirit and soul. Eat well. Listen to music. Take time off to replenish your spirit and soul. It is OK to do that. Hugs Patriot.