Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 March, 04:29
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
14 March, 04:22
I am a 2 time cancer suvivor and I would not be here if it wasnt for our Lord Jesus.I couldnt make it thru all this if I didnt have him .God bless you all .πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 07:21
What a beautiful post to wake up to. Thank you Patriot. We all must continue to turn back to GOD in prayer and in repentance for where we have failed. I have wonderful faith that we will all see better days. #GodWins :)
#KeepTheFaith .

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
14 March, 07:21
Read this in my daily morning prayers - "Loving Savior, thank You that You're always present in the storm. As I move through life's scary moments, help me each day to talk to You and entrust You with my fears."

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 March, 07:04
Rumors the military is fracturing... Scared & very sad.
Need movie to end. Hurts too much.

Praying several times a day for Patriots & the World...
Gonna start praying for personal strength. Losing it.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
14 March, 09:15
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
you were built to rise.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
14 March, 04:24
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Prayers going up for you friend.I have problems with depression and anxity and some days are hard for me but I will not give up my faith.πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 04:00
THIS HAS TO HAPPEN. MY HEART WILL BREAK IF THE MILITARY FAILS.
#GODSPEED πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
02 March, 05:47
β€οΈπŸ™

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 03:27
Amen

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 03:14
This scares me!!! I would rather not know.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
01 March, 08:54
Ty for sharing. I was just thinking about this cataclysmic event today, what is it going to be? When? Nibiru or a meteor crash? Hard to know unless you are the Q team.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
02 March, 07:57
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
the Bible tells you.... Nibiru, asteroids, hellfire, poleshift, etc.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
14 March, 05:07
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Wormwood is also called Nibiru. It's return causes magnetic changes. More earthquakes than usual, more fireballs in the sky due to Nibirus long tail of debris and big rocks. Volcanoes and tectonic plate shifting due to the magnetic push and pull. Earth wobble causing sun and moon to be at different places in the sky. 2 suns or 2 moons. It has been written in the stars ✨ all along. Signs in heaven will give knowledge to the lords return.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 March, 08:14
God is definately moving