Only people mentioned by Northy in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 09:53
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
I've seen this guy flip out before & I ♥️ His Honesty! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can we please the REAL NEWS LIKE THAT FROM NOW ON?! 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 March, 12:58
DITTO! This guy is BANG ON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Superfly17 Bowers @Grammabear13
14 March, 04:58
Is this Jonathan Pie? He goes on rants often and is point on!

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 March, 04:41

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
14 March, 01:47
this guy is brutally honest🤣... a news show actually worth watching.

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
14 March, 01:11
Beyond brilliant! Herer he is again

Q The Lions @qthelions
16 March, 10:04
In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication
Looks like a giant lizard looking out of the window - top right.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
16 March, 10:19
In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication
OMG ! I love this guy, who is he and where do i sign up for more??? BRAVO !!!

Shell WaterNSea @SEASHELL
14 March, 12:05
Hilarious! spot on..Where can I find this video? who is this guy?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 10:50
This guy is hilarious!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
14 March, 10:44
😂😂 ok thats a great way to start the day.. 😂😂

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
14 March, 10:08
🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️it, True. this is globally true. We have to laugh or we will cry

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
14 March, 09:48
Well then that was brilliant. Makes Tucker sound like a Sunday school teacher.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
14 March, 08:47
OMG...that was so bloody funny and truthful all at once. I guess one person in the UK gets it! Pedo lizards; satanic beasts indeed. I don't even care if it was scripted. I wish everyone was like this.

In Canada we had to build Queen Lizzy a new toilet when she was here opening some sporting event. Then again, taxpayers pay for their entire visit. How does she repay us? She takes our Indigenous children on a picnic never to be seen again. The UK gentlemen who blew the whistle thrown in a mental asylum. He questioned why an international tribunal found her guilty but she walked free.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
14 March, 08:45
his mood = my mood after i listened to their interview with O. 2 minutes was enough to determine they are playing the victim card.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
14 March, 08:51
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I would never watch it. Not the real blokes and how come Orca's skirt blows in the wind but Meg's didn't? Major fuckery going on. Time for battle against tyranny of the 1% by the enslaved 99% majority.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
14 March, 08:45
Love it!! 💪

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
14 March, 08:42
🤣 #savage #truth - f/o Tim

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
14 March, 08:41
i bet he felt better after that! i do!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 March, 08:41
What a Fantastis leader!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!

Anna Ballou @lillylou
14 March, 08:40
made my day!!!!!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 March, 08:31
Good on him! Is there an external link? Would love to share.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
14 March, 06:39
this guy is da bomb- love him- "they got a footman to wipe thier ass"

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
14 March, 06:40
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
@trumpette17 check it out

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
14 March, 10:11
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
"SIX!...days, not fingers..."

🤣🤣🤣‼️

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
14 March, 06:11
PREACH!!! This is the BEST EVER! I could listen to this on repeat 20 times over. HILARIOUS!!! 😂🤣😂🤣